Sunday, January 8, 2017

A Page of Simple

I redesigned the blog a bit, deleting clutter, and setting up pages for people to find what they may be looking for with more ease.  One of the PAGES that I set up is one that condenses all the posts I have written on simplifying and minimalism.  This is a growing topic in my life, and this blog will most definitely reflect this as I embrace this journey.  I am interested to know how, what started as something small (getting rid of some junk) is challenging every area of my life.

I have also included links to blogs that I have been perusing.  Some are very inspiring!

Please join me in the adventure...


No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...