Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Closet Cleaning



Getting rid of stuff can be a time consuming endeavor.  Today I conquered my linen closet, a dresser full of bed linens, and my bathroom.  I ended up with a few blankets, a few towels , and a shelf of bathroom supplies that I want out of sight.  I have three garbage bags of sheets, blankets, and towels to get donate and trash.  

It's progress, slow and sure. 

I found I wasn't as connected to blankets as I am withthings such as books or knick-knacks. It was actually easy to part with the miscellaneous blankets. 

If only everything was this easy to declutter. 

A step at a time, a day at a time, I am moving in the direction I feel the Lord is leading. 

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...