Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Decorating the blog for Christmas


This weekend I am planning to decorate the house with my family for Christmas. I wanted to get a head start so I decorated the blog. I added a couple Christmas pictures and used some Christmas colors. I know, I know... corny. Yet, it makes me smile.

I also changed from a three column design to a simple two-column design. I liked the three column design for a long time. It looked professional. However, I don't know enough about codes and such to change things around the way I like. And, like the house I have been cleaning for the last couple days, it just looked cluttered to me. I want simple for as much as possible.

I laugh, but I will have to change it all back after Christmas. Either that or I'm going to have to completely redo it, which can be a hassle. However, for now, I'm just going to enjoy putting some festive holiday spirit on my page.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...