Thursday, June 11, 2009

The revolving door of children

Laura is bored. At least, that is what she thinks. So, with it being summer vacation, I've been letting her have lots of friends over or go to their homes. Yesterday she spent the day at our Pastor's house with his daughter. Last night the Pastor's daughter spent the night. When the little girl left to go to the dentist with her mom, her brother stayed to play. Between the 17 year old and the 10 year old, I feel like I have a revolving door. It seems someone is always in or out. And I got a break this week because the 15 year old is at camp. None of her friends have been over.
I'm wondering what next week will hold when both teenagers will be gone for camp.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...