Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Free Movie Wednesday

I went with the kids this morning to see Tale of Despereaux at the theater. On Wednesday mornings at 10 the theater about 20 minutes away plays free movies for kids. The place is always slammed full of people. I took Megan. Last year she was only one and she did horrible. I had to keep taking her out. This year was better. She was totally petrified of the guy dressed up like a wizard. However, she sat for over half the movie before she became restless. I think we'll do it again. I usually have other people to help me out with her. We have to get there earlier, however. The doors open at 9:30. I got there like 9:35 and the place was getting very full. Next week we'll be there at like 9 and wait in line.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...