Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Butterflies have turned to outright fear

I was doing alright. I know this isn't a huge surgery. I was nervous, but not bad. It was just butterflies. Now, the day before, I woke up with my stomach in knots. I am not usually the type that gets overly nervous. Since becoming a Christian, I usually just trust in God. However, today hasn't been so easy. I keep trying to focus on other things, and on God, but so far my nerves have gotten the best of me. I am praying. I have church in a little while, and I am hoping that I will have the time to go to worship with the youth. I just need some time worshiping and praying. Maybe that will alleve my nerves and bring me the peace of God to face tomorrow.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...