Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Real Mother Goose


I was so excited. I was Christmas shopping. I want gifts this year that aren't frivolous. I saw this book in the Sonlight catalog and wanted it for my little Megan and my 5 year old nephew. My sister and I LOVED this book as children. When I found it at Barnes and Noble I grabbed two. I know my sister will fondly remember this book and hopefully spend many wonderful hours sharing it with her son. Megan and I will enjoy the stories.
I think I may have Laura read it too. According to Sonlight, the reading level is first through third. Perfect. All these wonderful books that I read as a child or discovered since I get to share with my daughters. I rarely had time for this when Laura was in public school. I love homeschooling!
The more I research Sonlight, the more I like them too.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...