Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Weekend Away

I spent the weekend with my little sister helping her take pictures at a wedding.  The temperatures were hot, but the views were so beautiful. We were three hours from home, and it was a marvel at how a short three hours changed the entire scenery. 
The wedding was held at a lake front home.  Taking pictures at such place makes for lots of variety in the shots.  God's majestic scenery means decorations don't have to be over done.  Some beautiful flowers that coordinated with the wedding colors, some wild flowers in mason jars, and the scene was set for a picturesque wedding.
I enjoy helping my sister with her photography business.  She is very gifted with a true artist's eye.  I love playing with my sister's cameras.  It's fun to catch moments in the lives of people.  Weddings are a lot of work, but they are priceless memories that we hope will be cherished forever.
The picture below was taken with my phone, but I wanted to show a glimpse if the beauty we enjoyed.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...