Monday, June 4, 2012

Library Time

I love the slower pace of summer.  Today, Megan and I wandered over to the library.  We have missed the library.  For the last couple months our library was closed for renovations.  Now that it's reopened, we were excited to go check out new books.,
Reading to my youngest is such fun.  I read to her for around an hour this morning.  Megan kept jumping up and running to get a new book as soon as I finished one.  We love the special time together.
I then went to the Christian section and picked up a couple books for me.  I have longed to lose myself in a good book for a few hours.  A relaxed summer of books sounds great to me!

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...