Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother - Daughter Tea

We had a Mother - Daughter Tea tonight at our church.  I was honored to have all my beautiful daughters with me.  From my oldest, who was off of work, to my step-daughter, I got to enjoy all five of my girls.  They all looked extremely beautiful. 
Megan was Pretty in Pink and, for some reason, very giggly.
Laura was also pretty in pink.  She is growing up on me very quickly.
Jasmine and Tasha, sisters and best friends
I was very blessed to also have one of my sisters, my mother, and my grandmother also at the tea.  These are the moments I love... when my family is all together, celebrating the blessings God has given us.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...