Saturday, April 2, 2016

I'm Going To Be A Grandma!



It's a new experience for me, becoming a grandma for the first time.  This is my oldest daughter, Kim.  She is sporting a small baby bump, and is twelve weeks pregnant.  

I am excited... And nervous.  I pray for baby and mama a lot.  Kim has been a type one diabetic since she was thirteen, and has had a rough time through the years.  Being pregnant hasn't been easy so far as she has dealt with morning sickness and low blood sugars. 

Her husband is a youth pastor and works a job through the week.  Kim assists in leading youth, leads worship, and helps with office work at their church.  The two are often very busy.  

The picture was taken in Easter. My girl looks a little pale, but she is still so beautiful!  I'm praying her morning sickness eases and her blood sugars stabilize as she progresses in her pregnancy.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...