Friday, May 25, 2012

Home Mission Field on Facebook

I set up a Facebook awhile back for my homeschooling.  It started because my mother only had internet on her phone.  For whatever reason, she had trouble seeing my blog.  She wanted to see what her granddaughters were doing in school, and felt she was missing out.  Since I knew she could access Facebook, I set one up for our homeschool.

My mom has since switched phone companies and has a smartphone.  She has internet access without issues now.  She gets to see the blog.  However, I like the Facebook page.  So, for now, I'm keeping both.  I haven't been updating the Facebook page as much as the blog because I honestly thought I would delete it. 

I don't want to have too many things going on that I have to keep up with, but the Facebook site is quick.  I can either set a link to my blog posts, or I can just upload a picture if I don't have time to write an entire post, but want to show an activity or adventure we are on.

You can visit Home Mission Field's Facebook HERE.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...