Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jasmine Photo Session

It was time for some updated pics of Jasmine.  She looked gorgeous as my amazing photographer sis took her pics.
She's growing up so fast.  Already 15.  I can't believe some days how fast time flies.
I am a picture freak.  Having a sister as a photographer is such a SWEET deal.  She takes amazing pictures of her nieces that I will cherish for the rest of my life.
Okay, this picture above is my FAVORITE!   She's such a beautiful girl with an amazing testimony.  I know one day she will share that testimony and help so many other girls.  I am very thankful that God has placed such an amazing gift in my life.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...