Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another Trip to the Doctor


It wasn't a long wait, but I told Laura to bring something to do anyway. I was happy she chose a book to read. She sat for the ten minutes or so we waited to get called back in the doctor's office engrossed in a book. Yay! Even sick, I think the love of reading is slowly coming back.

The doctor diagnosed her with a severe cold. My step-daughter wasn't so lucky. She went to the doctor and was told she has the flu. She's out of school for the rest of the week.

I went and bought a bunch of disinfectant cleaners. I want the germs gone from our home.

The doctor told me to give everyone in the house vitamin C and garlic. He also said to take Airborne when colds and flu are going around. He said if we did that we'd rarely have to see him. I bought some vitamin c and Airborne. I'll get the garlic tomorrow or the next day. I truly am tired of having a house full of sickies. I know I'm not happy being sick myself. I'm doing what I can to get and stay healthy.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...