Thursday, November 19, 2009

Driving into a Rainbow

I had just taken my oldest daughter to work and was drivng home when this sight was before me. It was glorious. I loved it. It felt like a nice reminder from God that he's got everything in his hands. All day I have been trying to get stuff done before most of my family leaves for Youth Convention this weekend. My husband and the three oldest children are all going. I've been stressed, and still haven't gotten all of Laura's schoolwork with her done. I was driving home after having to stop what I was doing in order to take the oldest unexpectedly to work when her ride fell through. Then, I looked up.


I felt like I was going to drive right into the rainbow. All I can do is thank God for giving me such a beautiful sight. It uplifted me greatly.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...