Sunday, August 23, 2009

Am I really Doing this?

I just wrote out the letter to my daughter's school effectively making tomorrow her last day at school. She'll be home schooled after that. I'm so nervous I want to throw up or something. I mean, home schooling an elementary child is one thing, but a junior in high school? Am I nuts? But after much deliberation and prayer as a family, we honestly feel this is the right thing. Why am I so nervous then? It's sudden. This isn't something I got to deliberate and live with for weeks the way I did with my elementary child. It's uncharted territory, and that scares me. But after a bit I'm sure I'll be alright.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...