Saturday, December 20, 2008

Something fun to read



With Christmas Break here, I wanted both Laura and my step-daughter, Jasmine, to have some fun reading. I found these two books at the library and they looked so fun. My older daughter Tasha, who isn't a big reader, said she read them when she was younger and loved them. So, Frindle and The Report Card by Andrew Clements are our Christmas Vacation books. Jasmine will be with us for half of School Break, so she will probably only read Frindle. I'm hoping Laura will get to read both. It just depends on how crazy our Christmas season turns out to be.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...