Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Preparations




Presents are being wrapped. Plastic ornaments are being stuffed with Candy. All in all, I am a long way from being prepared, but we are making progress.
Today was busy with Food Pantry at church that was rescheduled because of the ice storm. My house is far from in guest condition for Christmas Eve with my family, but I hope to get it cleaned tomorrow. I have to find time to get to the store for Lasagna supplies. Time is getting away from me, and the weather forecast doesn't look to be much help. But, in all the hustle and bustle, I am just trying to make sure Jesus stays my family's focus.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...