Thursday, May 5, 2011

Two Weeks of "G"

This week Megan and I continued to work on the letter "G".  Last week only finished about half of the week's lesson due to illness and just overall busyness.  I decided to take this week and just finish up what we missed, and not start the letter "H" until next week.
I'm glad I took two weeks with "G".  Megan had a little trouble with the "G" sound this week.  She kept wanting to make the "CA" sound she learned in "C".  I think this may be because, when practicing writing "G", I had her write a "C" first and then add the extra lines.
She got better by the end of the week though.  We will continue to practice all our letter sounds.  Plus, we will go through Little Hands to Heaven twice before we begin Kindergarten.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...