Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blowing Bubbles

A bottle of cheap bubbles can keep Megan entertained for hours.  She wanted to go outside today very badly.  It is still kind of chilly where we are, but I let her go... despite the fact that she was wearing dress-up clothes.  I just stuck a sweatshirt on her and off we went outside.
She was outside for awhile, blowing bubbles the entire time.
I must have snapped a couple dozen pictures.  She was having so much fun, I just wanted to capture the moment.
It never ceases to amaze me how much fun my children have with the cheaper things in life.  The bubbles, which cost me a dollar (and cheaper if I would have just made them myself), are one of my 4 year old's favorite things to do.   She ignores the majority of the toys she received for her birthday to play with the bubbles!
We are waiting a bit impatiently for warm weather to come and stick around.  Then, we can be outside all the time!  We want to blow bubbles, play at the park, work in the garden, chase butterflies, and get wet with the hose.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...