Saturday, July 11, 2020

Our Fourth of July 2020

I have missed blogging about our lives.  If we are honest, all of life is education, and nothing showcases this more than a homeschooled life.  For so long I have separated in my mind and writing the different aspect of my life.  My homeschooling was separated from my faith and family.  It complicated everything!  Instead, I want to combine it all back into one blog, where our lives are shared.  One of the greatest things I love is when I look back on this blog and read about the different adventures we did when the children were younger.  I blogged about finances and our church activities and the books we were reading and the hobbies we had.  Charlotte Mason liked to say, "Education is an Atmosphere, a Discipline, a Life."

We decided to have a small cookout for the Fourth of July.  We broke out the children's swimming pool.  We also were blessed to have a local town actually have a fireworks display during the Covid-19 panic.  It was a fun day with family.
























No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...