Tuesday, April 18, 2017

An Easter of Adventure

It was an adventurous Easter.  After a fun morning at church with a human video and an Easter egg hunt.
 
Then we headed to Chicago.   It was a bit of a drive, in some not so fun traffic, but we enjoyed the day.  
 I had all my daughters together, my sister, mother, and my hubby.  It was so much fun to do something different than our usual routine.
Today was also my youngest daughter's tenth birthday.  It was a fun way to celebrate her birthday.
birthday girl I love the photo above of Meggy eating a huge pretzel with the city skyscrapers behind her.
At the end of the day, it was a long drive home, but it had also been fun.
  Of course, the lion we saw was Aslan.  She is totally warped by all the literature we have read.  

And I'm okay with that. 
  

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...