Monday, December 8, 2008

Learning about Giving with Mpact Girls' Daisies





Laura's last badge for Daisies is Giving. It's awesome that we are working on this badge during the Christmas Season. Trust me, I didn't plan it that way. She made a simple craft today as part of her lesson. She cut out a present and a picture of Baby Jesus. She glued the top part of the picture over the Baby Jesus so it could be flipped open. As we read, the greatest gift of all is the gift God gave us...our Savior Jesus Christ. He came to the world as a baby.

I thought this was cute. After Wednesday, when we show the Daisies Leader the stuff we did for the badge, I think I may put this with our Christmas Decorations. It reminds us simply that the greatest gift can't be bought. We just have to recieve it.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...