Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer of challenges

Okay, so I haven't had internet for a couple weeks. I've been mobile blogging with my cell. Today I got online at a friends and was horrified at what the mobile blogging has done. Sorry everyone for the posts that look as if they were put in a blender and shook up.
This summer has been busy, but sadly the financial strain means things are tough. My husband's hours have been cut. We are trying to get through as best we can. It's been tough.
My teenagers went to church camp. They just had a blast and seemed to grow more in their relationships with Jesus.
Right now the younger girls are in Vacation Bible School. I'm hoping for the same results. They are having fun. I'm hoping they grow in their relationship with Christ.
Last week I preached for the first time to the youth. Wow! It went awesome. I was impressed with what God did in that service.
I will get my internet back on soon. I miss blogging so much. I won't send any more mobile blogs unless they are super short. Maybe that way they won't get scrambled. Plus, It may take me days, but I have so many pictures of this summer that I want to share.

No comments:

Depriving our Students of the Classics

  In December 27, 2020, an article was published concerning a push to remove the classics from education. Entitled  Even Homer Gets Mobbed ,...